- Flaxseed oil may prevent swelling and inflammation of an enlarged prostate gland.
- Important in pain management and mineral metabolism associated with fibrocystic breast changes.
- May be helpful for female infertility problems.
- Contains alpha-linolenic acid, a type of fat that can boost immunity, blood flow, and exercise endurance. Also keeps platelets from clumping and forming dangerous clots.
- May lower cholesterol, protect against heart disease, and control high blood pressure.
- Flaxseeds are rich in lignans, some of which are also a type of phytoestrogen. During the digestive process, bacteria convert lignans into estrogen-like substances which may have anti-tumor effects.
- The omega-3 fat and high fiber in flax may help fight against diabetes--may help lower blood sugar levels.
- Helps fight inflammation and may be beneficial to those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Eating flax daily has a positive impact on the immune system. It boosts the body's ability to defend itself against bacteria and viruses.
- Flax has a mood-boosting ingredient (docosahexaenoic acid) that may alleviate depression.
Pictures are for display purposes only--actual products/decorations may vary.
Remember that ANY healthy gift basket can be decorated for ANY occasion!
Basket will be decorated with YOUR recipient/occasion in mind!
Unforeseen high demands may occasionally necessitate an item substitution in a basket. The substitution will always be of equal or greater value. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend the shipping of chocolate when temperatures could cause melting. Typically we substitute other products for chocolate from May-September, but unusually warm weather my necessitate substitutions at other times of the year. Please contact us if you need additional information.
The information provided on the WellBaskets.com site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Allergy statements (gluten free, dairy free, etc) are based on statements from individual food manufacturers. Well Baskets LLC assumes no liability for claims made by food companies. Always read labels to check ingredients if severely allergic.