We rely on a variety of top-notch manufacturers, diligent researchers, thoughtful writers, skilled health professionals, and creative individuals for the products and information we provide for our customers. We are grateful to have found a network of truly amazing people and organizations and want to share them with our customers through our directory below.Food/Recipes
- National Fruits and Veggies Program Fruit and vegetable information--tips, recipes, and interactive tools.
- Gluten Free Fox Gluten free search engine.
- The Gluten Free Homemaker A blog of gluten free recipes for the whole family.
- Celiacs Tips Recipes and tips for a gluten free lifestyle
- Hungry Girl keeps you current with information on new foods, dieting tips, eating trends, and more. It's a fun, informative, hip site with well-written, well-researched articles.
- Delightfulfood.com is a directory and guide to the hidden food and recipe treasures of the internet.
- The Cherry Marketing Institute is a national research and promotion organization that represents U.S. tart cherry growers. To promote cherries, CMI distributes recipes, photos, point-of-sale materials, technical information, health information (including newsletters and brochures), and more.
- For wonderful phytochemical-rich recipes, cooking tips & techniques, and links to other helpful sites, visit www.phytopia.com. There's also an online newsletter and exciting seminars to attend.
- The Produce for Better Health Foundation has extensive information about phytochemicals and eating "5 (fruits and vegetables) a Day, the Color Way." There are many interesting articles regarding current research on fighting/preventing disease by eating fruits and vegetables as well as plenty of reference material and a glossary of health terms.
- Diet & Nutrition--WebMd Get information on dieting and nutrition, diet plans, recipes, fad diets, nutrition facts, and supplements, and find weight-loss tips.
- Nutritious Feast Follow the blog of a registered dietitian with a passion for preventive nutrition.
- The Lunch Box Bunch Healthy recipes, super food information, and wellness tips blog.
- The Mushroom Channel Mushroom nutritional information and recipes brought to you by the Mushroom Council.
- Living a Whole Life A guide to health and well-being through holistic nutrition & naturopathy. Includes recipes.
- Summer Tomato Provides you with the knowledge and tools you need to integrate healthy eating into your urban lifestyle.
- Vegan Daily Plan Vegan lifestyle, recipes, articles.
- Vegan Orbit Vegan recipes, articles, information.
- Karina's Kitchen Blog with recipes for gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian diets.
- Know Cancer Community, support, and information on symptoms, treatment, and prevention of cancer.
- Coronary Heart Health Risks, symptoms, and prevention of coronary heart disease.
- Be Well Buzz The source for optimal health, nutrition, and longevity.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation: Breast cancer information including early signs and symptoms of breast cancer, myths, early detection, breast cancer research and much more from the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- American Diabetes Association
- The American Cancer Society site provides information about cancer and cancer treatments as well as medical updates and cancer-related news. There's support information including stories of hope and support programs.
- Cancer Health Center--WebMD Find in-depth articles here about cancer, its causes, symptoms, prevention, and promising treatments. Plus, meet cancer survivors in their online support groups.
- Natural Medicine Connect with a natural health and living community, find natural health and green living products, learn about natural health and living choices.
- Emotional Wellness--WebMD Get information on emotional health and wellness, plus advice to keep you feeling your best.
- Hypertension Health--WebMD High blood pressure affects 1 in 4 American adults. Find in-depth articles here on high blood pressure, it's causes, symptoms, and treatments, including the renowned DASH diet. Plus, get daily support for lifestyle changes on their message boards.
- The National Cancer Institute's Web site provides accurate, up-to-date information about many types of cancer, information about clinical trials, resources for people dealing with cancer, and information for researchers and health professionals.
- iHealthTube.com Your trusted source for free natural health videos, articles, and podcasts. iHealthTube provides alternative health options and a place where you can learn directly from the experts themselves.
- Natural Health on the Web A massive library of informative natural health articles including the latest research results and expert advice.
- Disease Proof The blog of Dr. Joel Fuhrman including health and nutrition news and commentary.
- Sleep Better Tips--Great ideas and information for a good night's sleep.
- Project Stronger Follow the members of this garage gym as they get brutally strong using the conjugated method made famous by Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell Club.
- Yoga Happens
- EliteFTS Powerlifting and strength training products and knowledge for lifters, athletes, and coaches.
107 Church Hill Road
Sandy Hook, CT 06482