This mineral, found in such foods as spinach, avocados, barley, quinoa, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chocolate, oysters, and brazil nuts; has many important health benefits:
- Critical for energy production and proper nerve function.
- Promotes muscle relaxation.
- A magnesium deficiency can release histamine and heighten allergic responses. Magnesium can also help by relieving constricted airways in the lungs and reducing bronchial discomfort associated with allergies.
- Helps the body produce and use insulin.
- Increased consumption of can manage fibrocystic breast changes.
- May alleviate PMS-induced depression, breast tenderness, moodiness, headaches, abdominal cramping, and insomnia.
- May reduce the symptoms of perimenopause.
- May be useful in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Contributes to increased bone density and may help stall the onset of osteoporosis.
- Protects against and treats heart disease by regulating heart rhythm, blood pressure, and blood clotting as well as expanding coronary arteries.
- Also helps control high blood pressure by equalizing blood levels of potassium and sodium.
- May help limit complication of congestive heart failure.
- May prevent diabetes complications.
- Reduces the symptoms of fibromylagia.
- Eases muscle cramps, aches, and pains.
- Protects against migraines.
- Minimizes the severity of asthma attacks by helping bronchial muscles to relax and encouraging the lung's airways to expand.
- May reduce emotional irritability in chronic depression, anxiety, and panic disorder.
Pictures are for display purposes only--actual products/decorations may vary.
Remember that ANY healthy gift basket can be decorated for ANY occasion!
Basket will be decorated with YOUR recipient/occasion in mind!
Unforeseen high demands may occasionally necessitate an item substitution in a basket. The substitution will always be of equal or greater value. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend the shipping of chocolate when temperatures could cause melting. Typically we substitute other products for chocolate from May-September, but unusually warm weather my necessitate substitutions at other times of the year. Please contact us if you need additional information.
The information provided on the WellBaskets.com site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Allergy statements (gluten free, dairy free, etc) are based on statements from individual food manufacturers. Well Baskets LLC assumes no liability for claims made by food companies. Always read labels to check ingredients if severely allergic.